RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gerry Coffey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 15:08:51 EST
In a message dated 3/24/99 4:16:17 PM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

>> I have also been campaigning against milk in here..even before this
>> link was known. I guess I need to be a certain Mr. Cohen with a
>> certain nationality before some people in here are willing to believe
>> anything I say on this subject. :-(
>>
>> Alan

Ohh, Alan:

It appears you've allowed the devil's deciples to pierce your armor when
the best defence in none.

Truth be known, Robert Cohen has no background or credentials whatsoever
as a health practicioner. He got into the milk debate because he has a
child in kindergarten and when he learned a few things about milk he
started delving into it and couldn't stop.

He actually sued the FDA!

He admits it might not gain him anything but he felt compelled to do it.
Now he has enough ammunition and is gradually making a dent. Sort of
like a fly being swat at by a giant. But he's determined. And he hasn't
had people on the net picking everything he says apart, or at least
doesn't pay any attention if they do.

And many of us were already aware of the detrimental aspects of milk
long before he, or you, came along, but it helps to have support, as
well as supporting evidence, if going up against the vested interests.

FWIW:
Gerry
ps: We'll miss you. But certainly can't blame you. Some people show
their own insecurity by chipping away at others.