RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Douglas Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 1996 22:50:04
Kirt wrote:

>I hear that Schmid's own diet is 50% veggies and 50% seafood
> (mostly raw)and that he eats seafood 3 times a day. Pretty interesting. I
> may have to give that a go somewhere down the line and see if life
> without fruit is worth living ;)

Don't get me wrong, this is a diet which Schmid probably does great
on & which gives him "health."  But there is no doubt that it is a
diet which ages him faster & drastically raises the odds that he
will develop cancer.  Life without fruit is markedly shorter than
life with it, so I would not rush out to eat lots of protein.  Just
because you might feel good on a diet does not mean that it is
necessarily the best for you.

--Doug Schwartz