RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 1997 11:33:26 -0900
Tom, thanks for the write up of Aajonus' talk. He sounds like a real character.

>Aajonus claims that parasites are no problem. He says that he has been
>checked for worms and none found, despite the fact that he has no stomach,
>due to the cancer surgery years ago. Thus he has no hydrochloric acid to

No stomach? Was this mentioned in his book? I would think this would give
him specialized nutritional problems (which he seems to have solved) but
makes him a poor case from which to generalize.

Where are these thousands of people he has advised? Given the relatively
few rawists around, thousands of "cures" would make more than a
ripple--more like a splash--in the community.

Any lurkers out there Aajonus' clients? There must be one at least. Given
Aajonus' eyebrow-lifting "explanations" it would be nice to see what some
of his "followers" experience in their own words at this point.

Cheers,
Kirt