RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
LIFE F0RCE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 1998 16:28:20 EDT
Hi Again -

<< Just thought I'd give a holler, and a quick update on what I've been
eating. >>

I remembered some other things I've been eating lately (in case its at all
interesting to anybody) ;-)) .......

Lots of roe, blueberries occassionally (more lately), a few avocadoes, a
fair amount of sesame seed butter, bouts of poundages of seaweed, various
sprouts, very minimal lettuce, asparagus, snow pea pods, and maybe some other
occassional things I'm not thinking of.

So far I've only gained about 47 pounds.

Just kidding. ;-))

Love,   Liza
[log in to unmask] (Liza May)