RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Eric (Ric) Lambart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 1997 01:42:09 -0800 (PST)
Kirt,

Sorry to be late in replying to your, as usual, stimulating and
delightfully logical commentary to my arguments on the raw-vegan trip...and
the issue of absolutism, or the Law, but have been away from the machine
for several days...and the load in this "in" box is overwhelming.  How the
heck does one quickly deal with over 200 unread messages...while also
making a living and doing other things?

I just don't know where I've got the time.  But I'll try...especially to
your postings, since our perspectives are significantly different on a
bunch of the raw issues.

I promise to make some replies on this rather lengthy message down the pike
a bit, because, as you can imagine, I've got some retorts just waiting the
chance to hit the montitor.

Thanks for your patience...your talented and provocative inputs...and new
information.  Really appreciate your thoughtful contributions.

TTYL,

Ric