RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ward Nicholson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Aug 1998 13:46:23 -0500
David sayeth:

>PS: Ward, are you going wear wings and learn to fly for your upcomming
>sacrafice ?

Wings? Who needs wings when as a highly evolved fruitarian/breatharian I am
already soaring high in ecstatic flights of fancy? And so could the rest of
you if only you would flap your lips as hard as those of us who have become
more wisely and ethically aware. No, I already know how to fly. Truly, the
next evolutionary step is to experience dematerialization and utmost
spiritual "absorption" into oneness--through the grace of, and into the
body of, our lord the almighty venus flytrap! I await my fate with humble
joy and anticipation. If only one among you will step forth to call down
the creation of the man-eating venus-altar to complete the sacrifice.

--Ward Nicholson <[log in to unmask]>