RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Mayne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 09:08:37 -0400
Peter:

> David, a big thanks.  Welcome back in the driver's seat. :)

Thankyou, Peter, for your guidance in making the list the
excellent resource that it is today. It has come a long
way from the early majordomo days, where there was no
official archive, etc - I know you and Dave K. put countless
hours in moving the list to the St.Johns server, and even
tranforming all of the older posts to the new archive format.
You renamed the list to better reflect the reality of it's
broader range of members. Your accomlishments go on and on,
I cannot even touch them here - in short, you are leaving the
list in fine shape. But what stands out to me is the fair, graceful,
and dignified approach you brought to the moderators table. Though
you will be missed in this role, your sabatical is quite well
deserved, and I wish you the best of luck and fortunes in
your future endeavors.

Someone commented that your shoes will be tough to fill - well,
I'm not going to even pretend that I could even stand in your
league. However, you have set a model precedence that any list
moderator should strive at, and there are distinct footsteps
left in the landscape that can be followed. As such, I will
strive to maintain the course, and I invite list members to
let me know when things go astray - my mailbox is always open
for comments/suggestions, etc.

Again, Peter, best wishes to you, thanks for your dedicated
efforts over the last couple of years - hope that we will hear
from you at least from time to time to let us know how things
are going.

Regards,

David