RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meredith Westfall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 1996 23:17:36 -0400 (EDT)
Hello all,
Slowly I have been changing my diet to one that's more raw than cooked.
Breakfast is still not how I want it, but lunch and dinner are generally
made of grated veggies (sweet potato, zucchini, carrots, Bragg's and a
little vegan dressing) and unleavened "Manna" bread.  For snacks I have
fruit and for drinks I have water.
My tastes have really changed.  For instance, I don't use any spices or
herbs anymore except for Spike on occasion.
My question.....do you think the change in diet is connected to my
sensitive tongue.  Toothpaste burns it when I brush my teeth.  I tried
sushi pickled ginger after a while and couldn't eat it, it burned as well.
I'm wondering if my change in diet and only eating unadulterated food
has something to do with this?  If anyone has any insight, please let me
know.
Also, has anyone on this list done a water fast for about a week?  If so,
would you mind telling me about it?  I'm curious to hear about what
physical things you noticed while detoxing?

Thanks everyone,
Meredith