RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Storm Theunissen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 12:17:47 -0500
Hi everyone!

Do you or have you practiced instinctotherapy? Do you know anyone else who
does or has been involved in the scene? If so, Raw Television in the United
Kingdom would love to hear from you. We are currently researching a
television programme on alternative eating, and we want intinctotherapy to
take a part in it. We need people to talk about what it is, what the scene
is like and what the raw food community think of it.

It could be a very exciting opportunity to tell the world about something
they know nothing about, so please feel free to post a comment, or to
contact me directly if you know anything that may help. Thank you very much!

Storm Theunissen
Raw Television Ltd

+44 207284 6892