RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 19:29:50 -1000
>Robert: Why are we comparing what Davis did to intincto anyway?

Why not? The kiddies usually had freedom to follow their pleasure and
it is
the closest research I know of that shows instincto theory is perhaps
not
the same as instinct.

I responded because you repeated the blanket statement that instinct
won't
operate properly with cooked foods. I'm just saying maybe that isn't
true.

>BTW, not all instincto's avoid dairy. There are vegan instincto's and raw
>everything instincto's. You can't make a blanket statement about
>instincto's.

Sure you can. By definition dairy is avoided on theoretical grounds,
as are
all cooked foods. If someone tailors their diet to include dairy, or
exclude animal foods, they simply are not practicing instincto. I have
heard of very very few long term vegan instinctos (indeed it almost a
contradiction in terms) and in every case I have heard of they, either
eventually include animal foods or cooked foods or both--often in
response
to health difficulties. Of course, many people start instincto
unwilling to
eat RAF but sooner or later come around to it.

>And it may be the same with instincto. That is, the results have as much to
>do with avoiding grains, dairy and junk food as it does with the rawness
>and/or the one-food-at-a-atime rule. Who knows?
>
>Robert: I'm still trying to figure out that one too.

Ha! Do let us know when you whipped it, eh? ;)

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft