RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Karl-W. Geitz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 1997 08:09:23 +0200
Ellie,

> newsletter about the gut, corn is genetically altered and indegestible. I
> just read Neanderthin, which also tells me corn is not a natural food.
> Sadly, I have given it up.

As I wrote in my message to Dariusz, I share some of these points. But
I wouldn't go so far and say that corn is indigestible. I ate it often
and always found it easy to digest. But it is a cereal and so it must
be eaten with care: Slowly and only combined with vegetables, no other
protein, no fruits. And it must be grown organically.

Theoretically some more or less original versions of corn should be
available in the Andes, it would be interesting to grow and try these.

-Karl