RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jeff ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 May 1998 10:05:54 PDT
you wrote:
>You self-important, arrogant, conceited, moron!  Who the hell do you
>think you are telling people they are going to die when you are
>addicted to fruit!  You 95% hyprocrit!  You've met people like me who don't eat
>food, and you're still eating food?  You FOOL!  And now you're writing
>a book about it to get the rest of the world addicted to fruit, etc, etc,
>etc...

Wow! At least someone has the guts to challenge me!
I know I'm still addicted to some stupid non-fruit items like the wild
greens in my garden, and let me announce that by the end of the year,
I'll be a 100% fruitarian!
I agree with you that moderation is weakness.
If you eat any ammount of cooked-food, you're a cooked foodist.
It's like if someone says he's an heteros exual, but has 80% relations
with women, and 20% with men...come on! That doesn't work like that!
It's like someone who says he's a non-smoker and smokes one cigarette a
day! By the way, I'd be interested to learn about your 100% air diet...(sorry
I'm laughing)...