RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Aaron Sugarman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 13:39:02 EDT
Jerry,

<< I know they are in herbs, I have used them treating PMS, just dont want to
 give you the wrong info. >>

Please let me know if you come across any information about this.  I do not
understand how plants can have pre-formed long-chain fatty acids.  That
information seems incorrect to me, and potentially VERY harmful, if
incorrect...

Can anyone either confirm Jerry's statement, or clear up any confusion on the
issue?

Aaron