RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 08:11:17 -1000
Wes:
>I've considered trying some raw fish. I have access to wild lake trout
>and the like...I live right by lake Superior...

The Great Lakes are polluted and the fish are also. Experimenting with lake
trout raw would be like eating an unripe waxed superphospate fed tomato and
using it to decide if plant foods are desireable. ;) But it would likely
confirm your bias against animal foods.

The archives has infomation on all your questions. Happy searching.

http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/raw-food.html

Cheers,
Kirt (owner of an extremely huge shlong as evidenced by the size of my
stereo speakers--very small--which have been proven repeatedly are
perfectly inversely propational to the owners schlong size in many studies
worldwide)

Secola  /\  Nieft