RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 18:36:41 +0000
Hi Judy,

the floater consists of protein that has separated from other parts of
your eye and is moving around now.

I had them when I was a cooked eater. Some time after turning to raw
they disappeared. They are very rare now, mostly they appear for one or
two days, then vanish again.

I guess, the cause is not deficiency, but the reverse: overload with
proteins, be they vegetable or animal. I watch them mostly after heavy
protein meals, e.g. one pound of tuna etc.

You can reduce your protein intake and see what happens. In the long
run I would recommend switching to instinctive nutrition because this
allows you to balance your protein needs and is most likely to give
your body the possibility to get rid of the floaters. But it may take
some time, perhaps some months. And I can't give you a guarantee.

Best floating regards,

Stefan