RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Roberta J Leong, LAc" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 1998 06:23:50 -0800
Karl,

I guess I'm not aware of the combining effects.  I often eat (raw,
fresh) fish and fruit (2 together, nothing else) as a main meal and did
this long before I ever was exposed to the instincto ideas.  For me I
don't find it harmful.  But eating too many different things at once
disagrees with me.

The combining idea - is not to have protein rich foods with sweet
things?

regards,