RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 1996 21:18:01 -0400
Michele,

If you are on the internet, check to see if you have access to the LATimes.
 I don't know if you can actually read the classified ads over the computer;
if that doesn't work, I'm sure your local library would have copies of it.
 Look under Rooms for Rent.  There's always lots of them.  If I hear of
anything else, I'll let you know.

By the way, does anybody in the LA area want a kitten?  A friend of mine had
a cat give birth to 4 in her back yard.  She's taking care of them now until
she can find homes for them.  They're almost six weeks, and they're
realllllllly cute!

shanna