RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki Dorn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 1997 21:55:12 -0400
Vicki,

Please forward the following info to your lists.

Thanks,

Stephen
*************************
Nature's First Law: The Raw-Food Events

Potluck guidelines: Bring raw, organic plant food only.  Bring re-usable
plates and utensils.  Dates are subject to change.  Please confirm a few
days before event.

Raw-food-related books, videos, audio tapes, etc. will be available at
every event from Nature's First Law (Ask for Stephen or David).

October 16th, Thursday: Two-Hour Seminar to EarthSave Santa Barbara + Raw
Food Potluck.  Starts at 6 pm.  Bring a raw dish or a bag of fruit!
Co-author of "Nature's First Law: The Raw-Food Diet" David Wolfe presents
the entire philosophy of natural nutrition.  He focuses on how The Raw-Food
Diet heals us and the planet simultaneously.  Where: The Home of Terri &
Paul Mershon,1403 Schoolhouse Rd., Montecito, CA.  For more information:
805-969-7350, contact: Terri or Paul Mershon

October 17th, Friday: Booksigning:  4-8 pm.  Come meet the authors of the
book "Nature's First Law: The Raw-Food Diet" live and in person!  Where:
Lazy Acres Organic Foods, 302 Meigs Rd., Santa Barbara, CA 93101.  For more
information: 805-968-6334, contact: Frank Yourek

October 18th, Saturday: Three-Hour Raw-Food/Success Seminar.  11am - 2 pm.
$15/person: Co-author of "Nature's First Law: The Raw-Food Diet" David
Wolfe presents potent information we can use immediately to make
improvements in our lives today.  He demonstrates how to use The Raw-Food
Diet to achieve our greatest goals in life and to overcome disease.
Finally he concludes with a workshop on mind mastery.  This is a "must see"
event presented in a poetic, dynamic interchange with you -- the audience!
For more information: 805-962-2928, contact: Glenn

October 18, Saturday: Raw-Food Potluck.  11 am - 3 pm.  Santa Clara Point
Recreation Center, Bay Room in Mission Beach, San Diego, CA.  From
Interstate 5, head west on either Grand or Garnet.  At the last signal
before the beach, turn Left onto Mission.  Go 0.8 of a mile.  Turn Left at
the signal onto Santa Clara and you're there.  For more details, call (619)
645-7282.  If you get lost, the number for the Recreation Center is: (619)
581-9928.

October 25, Saturday:  Three-Hour Raw-Food/Success Seminar.  11am - 2pm.
$20/person: David Wolfe presents potent information we can use immediately
to make improvements in our lives today. He demonstrates how to use The
Raw-Food Diet to achieve our greatest goals in life and to overcome
disease.  Finally he concludes with a workshop on mind mastery. This is a
"must see" event presented in a poetic, dynamic interchange with you -- the
audience!  Where: Wild Oats Market, 6000 S. Holly, Greenwood Village
(Denver), CO, 80111.  For more information: 303-796-0996

October 25, Saturday: One-Hour Lecture.  2:30pm - 3:30pm.  As the world's
foremost promoter of The Raw-Food Diet, David Wolfe introduces the simplest
and most profound diet plan available.  He describes why and how to take
the next dietary step towards the realm of raw-foods!  Where: Alfalfa's
Market, 5910 S. University, Littleton, CO 80121.  For more information:
303-798-9699

October 26, Sunday: Three-Hour Raw-Food/Success Seminar.  11am - 2pm.
$20/person. David Wolfe presents potent information we can use immediately
to make improvements in our lives today. He demonstrates how to use The
Raw-Food Diet to achieve our greatest goals in life and to overcome
disease.  Finally, he concludes with a workshop on mind mastery. This is a
"must see" event presented in a poetic, dynamic interchange with you -- the
audience!  Where: Wild Oats Market, Home Office, Boulder, CO.  For more
information: 303-440-5220, contact: Ruth Meere ext. 246

October 26, Sunday: One-Hour Lecture. 2:30pm - 3:30pm.  As the world's
foremost promoter of The Raw-Food Diet, David Wolfe introduces the simplest
and most profound diet plan available.  He describes why and how to take
the next dietary step towards the realm of raw-foods!  Where: Wild Oats
Market, 2584 Baseline Road, Boulder, CO  80303.  For more information:
303-499-7636, contact: Lisa Shapiro

October 27, Monday: One-Hour Lecture. 7:00pm - 8:00pm.  As the world's
foremost promoter of The Raw-Food Diet, David Wolfe introduces the simplest
and most profound diet plan available.  He describes why and how to take
the next dietary step towards the realm of raw-foods!  Where: Alfalfa's
Market, 216 W. Horsetooth Rd., Ft. Collins, CO  80525.  For more
information: 970-225-1400

November 6th, Thursday: Three-Hour Raw-Food/Success Seminar.  Starts at
6pm.  $15/person: David Wolfe presents potent information we can use
immediately to make improvements in our lives today. He demonstrates how to
use The Raw-Food Diet to achieve our greatest goals in life and to overcome
disease.  Finally, he concludes with a workshop on mind mastery. This is a
"must see" event presented in a poetic, dynamic interchange with you -- the
audience!  Where: Aphrodite Energy Center, 507 E. Balboa Blvd., Balboa, CA
92661.  For more information: 714-723-3080, contact: Linda Gaare

November 15, Saturday: Raw-Food Potluck.  11 am - 3 pm.  Santa Clara Point
Recreation Center, Bay Room in Mission Beach, San Diego, CA.  From
Interstate 5, head west on either Grand or Garnet.  At the last signal
before the beach, turn Left onto Mission.  Go 0.8 of a mile.  Turn Left at
the signal onto Santa Clara and you're there.  For more details, call (619)
645-7282.  If you get lost, the number for the Recreation Center is: (619)
581-9928.

December 6, Saturday: Raw-Food Potluck.  11 am - 3 pm.  Santa Clara Point
Recreation Center, Bay Room in Mission Beach, San Diego, CA.  From
Interstate 5, head west on either Grand or Garnet.  At the last signal
before the beach, turn Left onto Mission.  Go 0.8 of a mile.  Turn Left at
the signal onto Santa Clara and you're there.  For more details, call (619)
645-7282.  If you get lost, the number for the Recreation Center is: (619)
581-9928.

January 10, Saturday: Raw-Food Potluck.  11 am - 3 pm.  Santa Clara Point
Recreation Center, Bay Room in Mission Beach, San Diego, CA.  From
Interstate 5, head west on either Grand or Garnet.  At the last signal
before the beach, turn Left onto Mission.  Go 0.8 of a mile.  Turn Left at
the signal onto Santa Clara and you're there.  For more details, call (619)
645-7282.  If you get lost, the number for the Recreation Center is: (619)
581-9928.

February 7, Saturday: Raw-Food Potluck.  11 am - 3 pm.  Santa Clara Point
Recreation Center, Bay Room in Mission Beach, San Diego, CA.  From
Interstate 5, head west on either Grand or Garnet.  At the last signal
before the beach, turn Left onto Mission.  Go 0.8 of a mile.  Turn Left at
the signal onto Santa Clara and you're there.  For more details, call (619)
645-7282.  If you get lost, the number for the Recreation Center is: (619)
581-9928.

NATURE'S FIRST LAW
P.O. Box 900202
San Diego, CA 92190  U.S.A.
(619) 645-7282 or (800) 205-2350 - orders only
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Web site: http://www.io-online.com/~nature