RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 1997 10:27:37 -0500
Stefan:
> I don't need to stress my imagination here because in the past three
> months or so I preferred olives clearly over avocados (the latter
> were totally out of attraction).

Didn't you say that you couldn't eat fresh olives because they taste too
hot?

My opininion is that, without all the processings like storing in a jar,
or drying (nuts...), many foods would be inedible or much less attractive
to us, and our diet would be completely different.

By the way, I once tried some hazelnuts which had just fallen from the
tree (in the street) and... I had to spit them out in emergency. Has it
happened to anyone of you?

Jean-Louis