RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jeff ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 1998 10:11:26 PDT
Some moron wrote:

>Personally I think breatharianism is nature's way of getting rid of
>people who are spritually LOST.  Think about it, if you don't eat food, your sex
>organs shut down, you become infertile, your genetic line ENDS, and you DIE.
>Pretty good way to get rid of the weak of spirit, no?  Same for ethical vegans
>and fruitarians.  Any time you restrict nutrients, because you are more
>concerned with OTHER LIFE rather than YOUR OWN, instead of by instinct, sex drive
>slows, loss of fertility, or if there is fertility, children are weaker, etc.,
>eventually the genetic line ENDS.  Again, the weak die out and the
>strong, who put their OWN LIFE FIRST, or the LIVES OF THEIR CHILDREN FIRST (eat
>abundant nutrients for strong children), survive.  It's natural selection.
>Makes me wonder if fruitarians are nature's way of getting rid of the weak
>spirits?

Who the hell do you think you are for saying some thing like that?!
You're a moron.  Do think twice, if you eat raw meat YOUR genetic line
WILL end. I've gone from sterile to stud on a fruitarian diet. And I've
met many people who hardly eat anything at all. If you're not a vegan, a
fruitarian and a 100%, nature will eliminate you. And if it doesn't, I
WILL.