RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deborah Boyar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 97 21:25:30 -0700
Peter:
>Aajonus seemed well aware of Zephyr's condition - I am not sure how, it
>was not the through the raw-food archives - and expressed that he would
>have known how to heal his liver. I will ask Aajonus when I see him
>again in a couple of months what he would have done in such a
>situation. My guess is that he would have recommended minute amounts of
>the butter/honey mixture administered under the tongue throughout the
>day. If you or Zephyr contact him by phone or by email, I am sure he
>would be happy to give you his best opinion.

Deborah:
Interesting...

Peter:
>There is, however, some
>science to back up his work - a good place to start would be to do a
>search on Medline on Horrobin's work on the healing effects of fats on
>cancer.  Hilliard Sumner's work in Woodland Hills, CA and Stig
>Erlander's work in Alta Dena, CA also corroborates Aajonus's findings
>of the healing properties of raw fats

Deborah:
Fascinating, obscure references, Peter.  I admire your scholarly bent!
Now, if we accept the hypothesis (and/or evidence) that raw fats can heal
cancer and damaged livers, shall we also accept Aajonus' bold
extrapolation that they would also reverse trichinosis, a disease which
doesn't exist in Aajonus' universe?

Would a new acronym be in order?  RAFAs, for raw animal fats, as opposed
to the leaner RAFs?

Peter:
>If one, as I, chooses to entertain the thought that his track record
>could quite possibly be as impressive as it is presented, I find it
>very difficult not to give his diet some serious consideration.

Deborah:
It's interesting to speculate on these matters, and I certainly respect
your investigative nature.  I am just so turned off by what I interpret
to be the glib, black & white, absolutist tone of Aajonus' communications
that I have a hard time giving them serious consideration.  In all
fairness to Aajonus, though, I have not read his book, and have not
attended his talks.

Peter:
>There are many pitfalls on the path I agree but I would like to believe
>that my ever inquisitive mind will render me immune to the worst of
>them.

Deborah:
Yes, I feel confident of that!

Peter:
>However, if I start proselytizing Aajonus's program in militant
>NFL-type fashion claiming, while the parasites are eating away at my
>system, that they are just cleansing out my body, I trust you will tell
>me it is time to chill out.:-)

Deborah:
I'll be the first!

Bye