RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 21:56:12 -1000
EnzymeRich:
>If I'm understanding the differences between Loren's and Tom's nutrition
>philosophy correctly they don't seem that different, especially compared to
>the rest of the world.

Their lunch might not be that different, but their attitudes (and thus
_philosophies_ no?) about it appear very different.  At least to me
that's
how it looks. Indeed, I could imagine them eating the same exact meal
(let's say Tom was a "true" raw vegan) and still find their
philosophies
miles apart.

Do you see any differences in their philosophy when you exclude their
lunch?

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft