RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Keith Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 17:31:02 -0400
I finally got a real answer.  Hawthorne Valley Farms does NOT sell raw
milk
Union Square Farmers Market.  They do sell it at the store (which they
say
is on their farm).  So disregard the info at the website
(http://www.igc.apc.org/mothers/fieldwork/mo_field_milklist.html) that
says
that they sell raw milk at the Union Square Farmers Market.

Does anyone know of any raw milk availablity in PA or NY that is near
the
border of New Jersey.  I live about 40 miles from the PA border and
about
30 minutes from NYC.