RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jo Yoshida <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 20:04:09 -0700
>Thanks to Bernarr and Frank for exposing NFL for once more
>engaging in dishonest literary pirating.  I and several
>others have known about this latest example for quite a
>while but I guess we have been just too jaded to be bothered
>to say much about it.  I wonder who has "inspired" the new
>expanded version of "Raw Power"? ;-)

Hi Peter,

I have to admit that this plagiarism issue pushes my buttons. Oh well.

I did bring it up a while back on JR's list but I got the usual
"let's maintain harmony for the good of our movement", "they made a
mistake; get over it", and "this issue can be discussed elsewhere"
justifications. I guess I left it since no one cared too much.

I've asked Mr. Varjas to cite passages in question but haven't
received a reply yet.

If Dr. Zovluck has indeed given NFL permission to cut and paste his
writings nilly willy, then there's nothing more to be said. But if he
hasn't been given the courtesy of being consulted by Mr. Arlin, then
I'd like to ask Dr. Zovluck how he feels about this issue.

Best regards,
Jo