RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"karen kellock Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 16:28:28 -0700
I believe co-dependency is at the basis of toxic mind, illness and
mental
disorders.  Man is an adaptive animal, and symptoms are perfect mal-
adaptations to the system we are in.  I can see this personally, when
caught in an abusive marriage years back and also when still involved
with the original system because of which such selection occurred in
the
first place. In those ten years, I looked like all my oppressors,
thought
like them; and the entire town and all associates thought I was really
insane.  Due to extreme codependency, ALL other symptoms occurred.
After
this era I developed into full independence--a severing of all
codependent
ties and really becoming a full--not a half--person.  My entire brain,
thoughts, body, face, eating habits, attractions and repulsions
changed.
whereas I did resemble all these people I have UN-PEELED all these
outer
encrustations--i.e. codependency.