RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
[log in to unmask] (Tierra True)
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 1997 18:44:32 -0400 (EDT)
Hello,
I was recently contemplating the theory that excessive use of digestive
enzymes by eating cooked and processed food depletes enzyme reserves to
the extent that the body begins to convert more digestive enzymes from
other metabolic enzymes, thus the body suffers from the inability to
metabolize properly or completely.

I was wondering if any of you have thoughts about this theory and to
what extent this occurs and what specific conditions do we see that we
can point a finger at and say (for example) "that person has heart
disease because they lack this or that enzyme that bonds with cell
wastes to remove them from arteries."  Is there research that is being
done from this perspective. Any leads anyone.
Thanks,
Tierra