RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 1997 22:41:11 -0500
Hi Ward!!

> << Myself, if I thought I was doing everything right and had tried
> everything, I wouldn't consider it objectionable to seek out a licensed
> health professional of some sort to consult and get a diagnosis to
> perhaps get a firmer handle on the problem. Sometimes we health nuts
> can shun doing so to our detriment if our self-reliance is taken too
> far especially in the face of persistent problems. My two cents. >>

Thanks Ward! I appreciate your two cents!  You may be right. I think I told
you that I'm a nutritionist myself,  constantly designing programs for other
people's health problems. I have seen that lifestyle changes alone can fix
almost any problem, and mine are not so bad, so I have been stubborn (and
distrusful !) about consulting a doctor.  But I might.      Thanks again
for your two cents!  I'll always take money!

~~ Liza