RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 15:36:32 -0500
Hi Lucia,

> I'm still collecting suggestions for favorite funny movies. I'm
> looking for "pants wetters," laugh till you cry kind of stuff.

I'm on a life-long quest to find those movies, too. One of my favorite
past-times.

I LOVED 'Something About Mary!'. Really great!

Some of my favorites: Planes, Trains and Automobiles, Laurel & Hardy,
Dumb & Dumber, Easy Money, Caddyshack, Back To School (Rodney
Dangerfield), Bringing Up Baby, Gene Wilder/Richard Pryor comedies, the
new Eddy Murphy version of The Nutty Professor (which contains the two
funniest scenes in movies, in my opinion - especially if you think a lot
about eating and food and disordered eating, etc - and that is the two
dinner-table scenes where Eddie Murphy plays about eight characters at
once - oh my god is it hilarious), some earlier Steve Martin movies,
Kingpin (made by the same brothers that made Something About Mary),
loads more.

Good luck laughing your way to wellness. Many have great success with
this!

Love Liza