RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dariusz ROZYCKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 1997 04:28:03 -0400
On Fri, 5 Sep 1997, Ellie Rotunno wrote:
> >I identify with your love of corn, and have just realized I may love it too much because it is somewhat addicting. According to Shiela's recent
> newsletter about the gut, corn is genetically altered and indegestible. I
> just read Neanderthin, which also tells me corn is not a natural food.
> Sadly, I have given it up.

Oh! That would be such a shame...  Can anyone PLEASE confirm the above?
This food has been the main "dish" for me for the past three months or so,
I refuse to just give up on it!  :)

Aren't most of our fruits and veggies genetically altered anyway? How
does one recognize what is and isn't acceptable?
Is there a version of corn which is natural?  What does it taste like?

Ellie: are you saying that you don't get a stop with it?  I do, though it
takes a little bit of time (I still manage NOT to overeat though).
What do you mean by it not being digestible?