RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 1997 15:43:08 -0400
A new vendor came today for the first time to our greenmarket in Park Slope
Brooklyn. They sell beefalo (a cross between buffalo and beef) that is
totally range fed. Ellie may know them as they go to Union Square on
Wednesdays. I didn't buy any today, as she did not bring enough and sold
out early, and only had a tongue left. She also brings hearts and livers.
Unfortunately it is all frozen, but it is hermetically sealed. I gather a
raw tongue is tough? So next week should I buy a heart or a liver? She
didn't say anything about gonads, but I should ask her next week what they
do with them.

Don.