RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 1997 20:55:29 -0500
Ward:
>>It doesn't take long doing that before you realize it's a thankless task,
>>since NFL's style is generally to pump out the deceits at a rapid pace

Well, this is one hole they cannot dig themselves out of. :-)

Ward, I am grateful to you for putting in all your effort and precious time
into creating this exemplary piece of investigative journalism which is not
only very informative but also highly entertaining.

It has never stood clearer to me how few original thoughts the likes of NFL
have and how they in an attempt to fill out this void are driven to the
empty posturings and mannerisms they are so fond of displaying. This is why
they in their desperation, when the card house begins to collapse and they
are not willing to come clean, must resort to the kind of deceit and lies
we are now witnessing in order not to loose face.

How will they react now that they have been caught in public with their
pants down and exposed as the frauds they are? One would hope that it might
humble them a bit and maybe even help them regain some of their senses but
I fear that they will see this only as a temporary setback in their
campaign for the Arian, fruitarian master race to take over the world. ;-)

If the ramifications of what these fruitarian crackpots are preaching were
not so potentially harmful for those gullible enough to try to follow their
advice, this whole affair would be quite comical.

If you want to plagiarize somebody at least do it loyally. :-)

Best, Peter