RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lucia Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Dec 1998 19:33:11 -0500
I'm not talking any percentages and I am not studying this issue
statistically. I am speaking from experience. Of all the people I know,
only two greyed that early in their lives, and although heredity may have
a role in it, lifestyle is a much more important factor that can even
counter the heredity. (my husband, who was balding and all his brothers
are balding, is now growing hair since he made a diet change). Now
granted, I do not know most people intimately enough to know if they color
hair after 30, but I am very surprised by someone who assumes that greying
hair is typical for that age. I don'y consider that typical.

Lucia