RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Wynman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 1997 08:57:05 -0400 (EDT)

[Bob speaking.  Being still new to cybermail, etc., I'm still experiencing
some confusion re who's talking when, 'tho I THINK I can fingure it most of
the tiem.  THIS time, I'll enclose MY inane comments in []'s & preface with
"B.S. (for "Bob Sez) .  Please lemme know how I can do it better].:

<<  people who are eating 100% raw but steer their
 food intake mentally, I noticed them to be mostly unsatisfied with their
 nutrition.

[BS:  After 7 year all-raw & 3 yr "trying Instincto", I fear I'm still dooing
excessive conscious mental direction.  I'm STILL not doing much selection by
nose, since except for fruit & aged foulfat, the ol' nose is still not
responding much to foods, so Instincto is still mostly 'eat what tastes
delicious & quit eating it as soon as it quits tasting delicious'.
 Suggestions?]

>>Has there been any discussion here of hyperoxygenation & encouragement
 >>of alkaline environment in enabling the body to prevent bacteria,
 >>viri, parasites & cancer cells from getting out of hand?
 >
 >Peter:
 >Yes, some. Most authorities on parasites I have found agree that an
 >alkaline gastrointestinal environment causes them to proliferate and
 >therefore they warn against eating a too alkaline diet.

[BS--I was referring to an alkaline BODY (intracellular) environment.  I
don't consider the digestive tube to be in the body.  Yes, I'd expect the hi
acid GI tract to kill most predatory parasites, etc. & after our vicarious
experiences with Ano's adventure, I was thinking of ways to eliminate
parasites that got PAST the GI tract, penetrated the "skin" & actually got
inside the body.  Specifically, Dr. Wm. Philpott claims the body produces a
high oxygen, high alkaline cellular -- & presumably interstitial fluid --
environment in response to negative pole magnetic energy & since our earth's
magnetic filed is dwondoing --true? -- We perhaps oughta supplement it???
 Comments, y'all?]

Bo7b