RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 May 1997 10:43:32 -0400 (EDT)
>Pat, it may just be me but maybe you should use emoticons as the smiley
>:-) a little more liberally -  without your remark could for a
>sensitive soul be taken as a somewhat testy and hostile statement.

Wellnow, really, thank you so much for this public reprimand, how very
generous of you to assume your other members are too dense to grasp my sense
of humor or too inspoken to take care of their own understanding and email
relationships.Such children would surely be lost without such superior
leadership.Right now I assure you I have lost my sense of humor. Sorry I
can't find an emoticon for you so that you can understand my meaning here,
but suffice it to say that I am much too old to need another daddy, and
cannot, will not tolerate a dictator who gets his jollies from sending
guests in his home whose opinions are at odds from his own into the closet,
only allowing them out if they make public apology, and promise to be good.

Apparently this list is not a forum for diversity of ideas, but a dictatorship.

OK. It's your list, you have the right.

And so do I. Shove it, Peter. (That's a stop).

Pat