RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Feb 1997 13:48:46 -0500
At 10:02 PM 2/13/97 -0700, you wrote:
>>Nieft / Secola said:
>>> Still, I end up somewhat embarrassed to call myself ... an instincto
>>(when Guy-Claude seems to have
>>> tainted the word so by his behavior).

>Martha:
>>Could you treat us to more on this?

>I think a foxy hedgehox named Denis just did!

>BTW, who is M. Burger?

>Cheers,
>Kirt

Kirt, shame, you didn't read my 2/7 post:
>p196: Skippy: "Dr. James and *M." burger!!!

(a suggestion to use the french spelling of Mr.)tho, with the small case b
in Burger, you are forgiven for not knowing what the heck this idiot was
talking about!

You've been fair to middlin' quiet...and you're looking a little
wan...getting the biblio. done?

Been saving this anouncement...ahem, I have been eating fruit instincto
stlye for breakfast and veg (mostly roots) for lunch this past week, then a
reasonable supper, avoiding sauces, cooking fats, but using steamed approach
for veg. not readily cut-able, such as winter squashes.Even ate a raw egg
yolk (supposedly cage-free, shells very strong, yolks stand up prettily, but
still assumed I'd die in 48 hours  :)))) Last night had AL king crab mitout
no melted butter nor nothin', baked yukon potato mitout no no sour cream,and
raw kohlrabi mitout no no no heat.   ana itty bitty cookie... um, two, don't
wan't my nose to grow   (:-O   And, Kirt, it was delicious. You should have
seen my grocery basket yesterday!!!

btw, I am eating raw at room temp, better scenting and tasting, and the stop
is clearer!

I have to refrigerate to store, too far to run shopping alla time.

(Except the egg yolk, my instinctive and trained no-no here left that ole
egg somewhere in my esophagus, my throat just won't let it go on done  ;)
But--trying to be true--I do *think* it was good, ha-ha-ha, giggle! Wish I
could go see the set up there, and get meat,too (and manure for the garden).

So, the parting is overfor the week, the chores done, the bookclub book
returned to the library wher I did civic duty yesterday in fund drive
(aside: this county has four brand new gorgeous libraries with fed and state
funds and the shelves have only about 3 books each. Funds not allocated for
BOOKS!!!!!!!         God. We got $300 yesterday, you know har far that will go.

Better topic: Raw gets  my attention today. A positive topic!

P.