RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 14:50:27 -0800
Hi everybody,
Speaking of detoxification. I was wondering if this had happened to anyone.
I had been off gluten for a number of months and I grew a pimple. Actually
this is kinda embarrassing...and I am only writing it down because it could
be educational.. The pimple was on my pubic bone. Well it grew and grew
forming more and more pus and became more and more painful and about as big
as a golfball until finally it exploded!
That was it. Now that I am paleo and pretty raw I haven't had another
similar experience. Thank goodness.
Is this detoxification or what?
Thanks for the enlightening conversations.

All the best,
Susan