RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ben Odom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 13:17:06 -0600
>The white is also concentrated protein. Very difficult for the body to
>metabolize, and the single biggest cause of premature aging and chronic
>disease.

Gerry,

With the understanding that I'm open to most new ideas, allow me to ask a few
questions.  How is it that raw concentrated protein can be labeled as being the
"single biggest cause" of premature aging and chronic disease?  Does this
include all raw flesh foods, in your opinion?

Without a doubt, concentrated protein is more work for the liver based on my
simple understanding of the process, but isn't such protein from animal/plant
sources highly beneficial to the human body?

Furthermore, aren't there countless other factors (processed sugar and fats,
artificial preservatives, etc.) which would be better candidates for being the
"single biggest cause" of premature aging and chronic disease?

Once again, I'm very much open to more information on why you feel this is so,
but I have to admit that this idea caught me by surprise.

Regards,

Ben