RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Catherine L. Cox" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 1997 21:26:02 -0400
>This is nothing against George Malkmus or anybody
>else because I don't think anyone knows all truth. I just think we need to
>be careful about what we say and test all things.

The above excerpt from Paul's letter seems clear that he isn't questioning
Malkmus' motives.   I believe also that it isn't wise to accept any person's
word on health, politics, environment, ... without checking the facts for
yourself.  Again, I just think its being wise.  BTW, I have all of Malkmus'
books, have received his newsletter, and have bought BarleyGreen in the
past.  I don't follow his concepts 100%, but do incorporate some of his
philosophies.  I appreciate his efforts in "spreading the word" on raw foods
and its affects on our health.

Hey Tammy!  I could use a good stretch about now to relieve a little
tension.  Got any suggestions.

Blessings and good health to all,

Cathy Cox