RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vegetarian Resource Center <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 20:00:05 -0400
This turmoil in New Mexico at the Ann Wigmore Foundation
can be viewed several different ways.  One of my longtime
vegan friends tells us that the rawfoods diet seems to
be great for therapeutic purposes, but not very good
when practiced for a long period of time, since it seems
to make people lightheaded.  (I forget the exact words.)

I actually WORKED (years ago -- as a volunteer)
at the old Hippocrates Health Institute in Boston MA,
before it became the Ann Wigmore Foundation,
when as a "new vegetarian" I was searching for
some "vegetarian-friendly" line of work,
with grad school at Harvard in my background.

I remember being given all the wheatgrass
and organic apples I could eat, and lots of
office work.

     - Maynard