RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 1996 02:17:02 -0500
>From Zephyr

Beautiful Kirt.  Very thorough, as far as I know of instincto resources.  I
love what you said about my book.  May a quote you in the future?

One correction I can mention is that as far as I know the chatteu is closed
for the next three years to "curists" because of Guy-Claude being forced to
leave France because he claimed he could heal AIDS on tv (or something
close to this story)

We just got a more proffesional version of Guy-Claude's translation from
Orkos, they're food distribution company for those who don't know.

Also, people can visit Pangaia if they want support in instincto.  If
anyone is interested I have a three page description of Pangaia which I can
post, fax, or mail.  If someone wants a copy of my book they can e-mail me,
or contact Pangaia like Kirt said.

As for distribution of my book, the current rumor is that Moving Books has
sent a contract in the mail to us, but they've been rather indirect in
their communications with me, and I thought it should have arrived today.
But they did say Yes on the phone to me.

We just sent copies out to a few dozen reviewers, catalogs, permaculture
periodicles, and other distributers!  Yeah!  I'm feeling that the levy is
about crack and/or overflow.  We'll see.

Beware of falling coconuts,

Zephyr