RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 1996 00:07:45 -0500
Hey Kirt and Mellisa,

>>We just got a more proffesional version of Guy-Claude's translation from
>>Orkos, they're food distribution company for those who don't know.

>Meaning a real book? Is it orderable? Do post details, eh?

Deborah paid 120 francs for it, plus shipping.  That's about $24.  Write
Orkos and ask in English for the newest English version.  It's not a book
yet.  It's looks like it was well done at a xerox with a useable binding.
There's a new intorduction by Mr. Burger.

I don't know the full details about visiting the chatteu, but what I got is
that their formal program is shut down. Past that I dunno.

>BTW, the traffic keeping you up at night? :)

Well, we put in a pond with a little water fall and a mediums size spray
fountain that puts out a pleasant natural (though electric powered) sound.
It wasn't enough this morning though.  They don't keep me up, they just
penatrate me in a way I don't like, at all!  We're going to put more
fountains in, I'd like to put some in the house too - sonic aikido.

More news about Moving Books.  We received a contract.  It's pretty scarry
though.  They get 55%, we pay shipping, they pay us with 90 day postdated
checks, we absorb all returns, they don't send us anything unless we sell.
I tell you the book business is a business.  We'll probably take it because
we need to get started.  Fortuanetely they don't demand a monogomous
relationship.

Adios,

Zephyr