RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sidney Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 01:07:39 -0600
Dear Leah,
I am going to send a short answer now and a more detailed answer later. Go
to http://www.hacres.com/html/index.html and start there to get some of the
information you need. I would be most interested how you became interested
in raw foodism. KEEP THE FAITH.

Dr. Sidney L. Davis, Jr. ND
Great Lakes, IL