RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lucia Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 15:12:41 -0400
On Sun, 26 Jul 1998, Dr. Jerry Knox BA, DC wrote:

> death, in our society. I practice the living foods life style most of the time
> and find in marvelous. A pure living vegan diet is supperior. On it I enjoy
> excellent health and have no problems. However, it is not even marginally
> profitable as a physician. Where is a doc to make any money?
>
> I love writing about health, and my book is doing ok, but still need an
> income. Any ideas?

this is an interesting issue. many if not most of the helping professions
do not make alot of money: teachers, physical therapists, social workers,
counselors, nurses. but we're used to thinking that a "doctor" makes huge
sums of money and this only in western culture where we worship the
dollar.

what do you mean by "income" ??
Lucia