RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rex Harrill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 18:15:44 -0500
Peter Brandt passed along a pile of astoundingly funny clips from NFL's
newsletter:

> I am posting some amusing excerpts from the first two issues of the NFL
> newsletter "Just Eat An Apple" that was sent to me by a friend:

Peter, have I been unsubscribed?  I've seen *no* responses to your post.  How
can the funniest post on the Internet draw zero comment?  Is there a potential
copyright problem with me sending this to others?

Anyway, while the whole thing left me rolling on the floor, this clip from the
middle conjured up the funniest image....

---------------------------------
"Other topics covered in "Just Eat an Apple" are how to get away with going on
fruit raids in private gardens, preferably in the nude as this enhances the
sexual experience - how to increase penis size on the raw-food diet -how to eat
pot raw - how to steal food from the supermarket without getting caught..."

 Can you imagine a bunch of stoned grown men, with oversize whangers,
shop-lifting (after stealing from a citizen's garden) while buck-ass naked?
Where were they going to hide the stuff?  Perhaps in the colon-prison they're
holding open for the fugitive Tom Billings?

Thanks for some 1st class humor on a newsgroup that needs a bit from time to
time.

Regards,
Rex Harrill