RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 15:05:51 -0700
Paul wrote:

>Now I have never eliminated any black stuff (just some extremely rancid
>brownish-gray ropes of mucous on occasion)

 Fine. Brag about it why don't ya. ;-)  I usually only get the black
stuff. And this without effort since I started juicing.

 I haven't been following this tread too closely. I had the idea, tho,
that recent bad breath might be due to a bad batch of sprouts (or
other
tainted food). More and more, they say, store bought sprouts contain
E.
coli. Some more than others, but can't remember which. There's a site
that talks about it. Don't listen to me, tho, I can't figure out my
own
bad smells. :-(

Micke
--