RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Irene King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jul 1998 09:48:54 PDT
Wow Roberta!!

Thanks for such an insightful (sp?) answer. I respect it particularly
because it comes from a healer.  Along with conventional therapies, I'm
also working with a master herbalist/healer, and this is what she
recommended for my particular situation.

It's working for me, and I'm very happy with the results so far.
However, I know that I cannot continue eating like this forever and am
looking forward to the future when I start incorporating other foods
into my diet.  Right now, I'm somewhat *toxic* and need the vegan diet,
at least for the time being.

Please write whenever you can.  You're an amazing fount of information!

Irene