RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 1997 00:32:12 -0600 (CST)
Denis said:
>For when the french mailing list will be up and running, it's gonna
>be tough shit for you, unless of course you change your attitude.

Peter said:
Of what attitude do you speak? I have found Bruno's messages to be
quite friendly & down to earth. Of which up-coming French mailing list
do you speak?

> You know that I'm a samurai.

And I am a knight of the Round Table. Why all this posturing?

>I can be loving and thoughtful and considerate.

Indeed you can. So why all these threats? They do not belong on this
list.

>And I can kill without a trace of emotion.

Why advertise yourself as a sociopath or potential hitman? Denis it is
time to chill out.

> And you will not get truce before you strip yourself of your
>elitist pride and start working  with  the rest of us here.

Denis, please refrain from name-calling and stick to specific criticism
if you have any.

>You consider that a major portion of the instinctos are not worth
>knowing or frequenting. You already had the same attitude  at
>Montramé, and  the guys ostracized you as a result, and
>they called you names I can not decently mention here. And you felt
>so bad about it that you were relieved when Burger instructed one of
>his "petit lieutenant" to tell you to fuck off, all the while flashing
>smiles at you hypocritically. I'm also a graduate from the elitist
>grande ecole but I never considered I was any better than a mason or a
>plumber. And I'm proud to have filled the lowest  posts in the
>community.

This borders on character assasination. If you cannot back up any of
your claims, they have no place on this list.

>Burger is a liar, Bruno. You know it. I know it. We all know it. A
>very intelligent man worth knowing, but a liar, an hypocrit, a
>dissimulator. If he wasn't so,  he would have kept a good number of
>friends amongst all the people who poured their goodwill and gave up
>their wages for  the reconstruction of Montramé. But even after
>fifteen years on the french territory, he had to resort to some last
>minute German donator  to get the last thousands of francs to buy his
>Chateau...

I do not follow your logic. Being a poor administrator does not make
Burger a liar.

>He just loves to be considered  as a genius, and he cannot stand by
>himself anybody who does not consider him as a genius. He loves it so
>much that he continuously  forgets to tell people the most basic
>truth.

This I accept on the basis from your excellent arguments in one of your
earlier posts.

>But he fed you for so long that you cannot speak against him anymore.

Again, be specific or be quiet. It seems to me that you are harboring a
lot of personal resentments towards Bruno that have nothing to do with
debating the principles of instincto eating.

>You want to  play in your  sandpit alone, in your scrawny "IBC"  ? You
>think you need the nuclear industry subsidies more than you need the
>support and organization that instinctos  are putting in place
>everywhere in Paris,  in southern France, everywhere where people  are
> fed up with Montramé ?

"Institute Bruno Comby" receiving subsidies from the nuclear industry I
see no harm in. If he was supporting solar power, would you protest if
the solar power industry suppported him? However, being against nuclear
power myself I was surprised when I heard Bruno speak out in favor of
it. Is this not a popular stand among French instinctos?

>So be it, Bruno. So be it. But then, don't try to make me feel bad
>for having recovered my freedom of speech (you will not succeed anyway
>).

Denis, last time I looked France had freedom of speech - are you
implying that you were under some kind of mind control? If indeed you
were, what was your own responsibility in all this?

>I will consider you just like any other writer on naturopathic
>medicine.

Come on, Denis. No matter what you might think of Bruno - he will never
be just like "any other writer on naturopahtic medicine." If he were, I
am sure you would not be spending so many words on him.

>And I'll continue telling  the people what I think of you, sincererly
>and honestly, emotionless as usual.

In your dreams. :-/ I have rarely read a post with more emotion than
this one.

>Just mere  facts.

And rarely a post with fewer facts.

>You know how I don't care.  I just want HONESTY. For God's sake. H O N
>E S T Y.

Now you speak. How about a little honesty about why you are are
harboring all these feelings of personal hostility towards Bruno?
Please the facts only - no gossip or personal attacks. In fact, if you
intend to answer this specific question, please send your answer to me
privately first so I can screen it and make sure you are not acting out
some personal vendetta that might unfairly defame Bruno. I have done
this with other members of the list and have found it to be quite
useful when things get a little too heated.

>Anyway it's nice of you to have posted the story on Burger and
>malaria. I hope I did not force you too much.  That was your first
>interesting and practical contribution to the list.

Not in my opinion. I have enjoyed most of Bruno's contributions to this
list.

>You have so many stories to tell us about Burger. I'm just  yearning
>to read some of them on the list. So do Kirt and others, I'm sure.

Yes, I am sure too. However, I respect Bruno's wish not to speak in
public about "meta". If he has information that is relevant to the
theory and practice of instincto, maybe a more constructive and sober
tone on your side would do it.

>By the way, Bruno, could you tell me where you put this story about
>Burger's paludism  in  "Maximize Immunity" ? You wouldn't have
>forgotten it , would you ?

Denis, please make your points in a more civil manner. This is not a
forum to settle personal scores and rather than accusing Bruno of being
evasive, I think it is time that you either give us the whole story of
your own experience with instincto or let the matter rest. You need to
pratice honesty before you can demand it of others.

Best, Peter
Moderator