RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 13:21:52 -0500
Hi Helio,

you asked Susan:

>I'd like to ask you this other question that I use to make  to all ppl
>I know that once vegan , gets back to eating meat, so(with no silly
>prejudices at all) what reason brought  you back to meat?

and this brings the question: I would be very interested to know about
your motivations for becoming a raw vegan (or rather, "eating more raw
vegan", thanks to Tom and Mollie for that nice expression). Is there any
connection between rawism and veganism? Have you made both decisions
independently, or do you feel that vegans should eat raw, or that since
you eat raw you must be vegan, etc.

Best wishes,

Jean-Louis