RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 1997 15:15:20 +0000
Hi all,

on saturday 6 at 0:15 MEST I discovered that I've got a new sense now:

the electronic dimmer of my bathroom felt strange when I wanted to
switch off the light. It gave a "vibrating" feeling. I investigated
the case and found out, that if I stroke it with my hand lightly it
"vibrated" while a firm touch had no effect.

In fact I found out, that I am able now to feel alternating voltages
on conducting things!

I tested my new ability on the music PA (power-amplifier): it was
heavily vibrating. Since I touch the PA daily I'm pretty sure that
I developed my new sense on saturday, not on friday. (The same applies
to the lightswitch of my bathroom but the vibration is not so strong
as on the PA)

I measured the AC voltage on the surface of the PA and found 155 volts.
Further investigation gave the result, that the cd-player was genera-
ting the voltages. I couldn't shut it off completely but when I re-
verted the polarity of the 220 V power supply (this is possible with
german plugs - impossible in the U.S.) the voltage on the PA went
down to 30 V and now it gave only a very light vibrating feeling.

I tested a 9 V battery (this is DC voltage of course) and could not
find any feeling.
So the range of my new sense is for AC voltages above app. 30 volts.
(Perhaps I will test higher DC voltages later - had no generator at
hand this time. Also AC voltages with different frequencies would be
interesting)

Anyone here who has this sense too?

Instinctive electrical greetings,

Stefan