RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
joel strickland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 11:11:54 -0700
the wheatgrass people say that holding wheatgrass juice in your mouth
cures
gum infections.

there's even stories of people's fillings falling out and the enamel
healing, so that fillings aren't needed anymore.

in my experience, wheatgrass makes my gums feel like the circulation
in them
has improved.  coffee does the opposite.

as one of my posts said, i do tend to buy into the whole "wheatgrass
is
miraculous" idea, but am looking for some kind of scientific
validation of
it.